Snow Day, Grow Day

Snow Day, Grow Day
Haven's Snowman

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day, Grow Day

 
Snow day today! What a glorious day spent in total awe at the magnificience of our Lord. The snow cleansed the air and calmed my spirit. The day was spent with my precious grandchildren, Braeden and Haven. Braeden chilled in the house all day. Haven and I managed an outting to make a snowman. We worked until we were frozen. Then came in for hot cocoa and cheerleader practice. Dinner, homework, baths and snuggle time. All made me calm beyond degree and reiforced just how incredibly blessed I am to be sharing the responsibility or raising these precious babies. I love them so much. Today has given me everything that I need to sail through the remainder of the school year. The love I feel for my babies will spill over to my students and all will be well.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of her! I am following you...follow back! I am not great at blogging, but am hoping to get that way. It is a lot of fun.

    the-knight-life.blogspot.com
    lovetwolearn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete